Thursday, July 8, 2010

Custom cookies




For a wedding taking place in Austria and Hong Kong, we made two different kinds of customized cookies. For the Austrian wedding, perfectly themed we made these delicious white chocolate dipped pretzels.

For the wedding in Hong Kong, we are doing 480 mini gingerbread houses. The gingerbread houses also come with their very own stained glass candy windows. If you have a special cookie you'd like us to make feel free to let us know and we'll be sure to customize it however you like for your very special day.

2 comments:

  1. I am having my wedding in Australia in November and wish i could take your red velvet cupcakes with me for the wedding!! Love your cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,

    I am making a gingerbread house and I am trying to make a stained glass as beautiful and silvery as yours is in your heart boxes. Can you give me any tips?

    Thanks very much in advance,
    SC

    ReplyDelete