Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby shower cupcake party favors


Each week we cater to tonnes of baby shower cupcake requests and today we sent out these beautifully wrapped baby shower cupcakes for a baby boy. We made customized edible pacifiers and milk bottles for each oreo and red velvet cupcake. We also dyed each oreo cupcake into a beautiful baby blue pastel color. WE then finished by packaging these beautifully delectable cupcakes into our signature party favor boxes and wrapped them with baby blue ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. HI, I am extremely in awe over your patisseries. I have recently just graduated from london cordon bleu with a patisserie diploma and currently working at Sketch in London.
    I will be moving to Hong Kong in December and will be looking for a job.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in looking at my CV?

    I was on your website for sift and apart from contact numbers for your patisserie I couldn't find proper contact email or informations about how to inquire about job vacancies.

    I would be very grateful if you would get back to me and sorry for contacting you in such an informal way,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Best Hantaran kl service provider.

    ReplyDelete